26 October 2008

Indian Summer?

Indian Summer is supposed to be here...but it's not. In lieu of that, I have a new mix that hopefully will make you reflect of those indian summer dayz and maybe think back to some of the originals that are covered in this mix.


So without further delay, I present...


The Indian Summer Reflections Mix '08



Dreamtime – Garmin Song
Stars On 45 – The Andrews Sisters Medley
Ace Frehley – New York Groove (Sir Billy Screamo Re-Edit)
The Cars – Drive (Dodi’s Crossover Mix)
Gloria Jones – Tainted Love
DJ Riko – P-Funk Is Playin’ At My House (Prank Monkey Mix)
Sid Vicious – My Way
Joan Jett – Love Hurts
Muddy Waters – Mannish Boy
N.E.R.D. – RockStar (Jason Nevins Remix)
Magnet – Lay Lady Lay (w/ Gemma Hayes)
Connie Francis – Siboney
Yes – Owner Of A Lonely Heart (AudioDile’s Triple Bypass Mix)
Dead Kennedys – Viva Las Vegas
Rare Earth – I Just Want To Celebrate (Mocean Worker Remix)
Tom Waits – Downtown Train
Bob Dylan – Most Of The Time
Ike & Tina Turner – Whole Lotta Love
Welsh Choir – Welsh National Anthem


Here's to you liking the mix. Cheers!!! I'm also working on getting these mixes linked in to the blog. As always, If you would like a copy, drop me a line.


Ciao.

No comments: