06 December 2008

It's the weekend...





It's "silly" time here at Gas as Cheap as Thrills. Saturdaze are made for absolutly no thinking on my part, unless of course I'm working (which I'm not today). Working on the "honey-do list in between making music mixes for my other blog. The CBJ are playing a late game in LA tonight.

It's snowing right at this moment in time. I've come to realize that I really don't like the cold anymore. I used to live for the winter time. But now, no, I don't like it.

Anyway, tomorrow is my mothers birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! It's also the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, in case you've forgotten your history.

Thought for the day:

" As a rule, there is no surer way to the dislike of men than to behave well where they have behaved badly "

- Lew Wallace (American author) 1827-1905

Ciao.

No comments: