11 November 2008

Today, we remember...


... All those who have served our country since its' inception. Without them, we would not be here. If you know a veteran, tell them "thank you"; if you don't, say a prayer for them in whatever faith you practice. Remember, it's not just in times of war that we need to thank our veterans; it's also in peaceful times.


On a side note, I apologize for the lack of recent posts. I've been getting my other blog up and running (Cheap Gas Music) and also just got back from a trip to upstate NY to visit my kidz, family & friends. I will update w/pics the NY trip in the next couple of days.

Also, thanx to Sarah (Neutral Zone Trap) for the add on her blogroll. Go check out her blog (see my links) along with my other sites of interest.


Ciao.

No comments: