13 November 2008

NY trip...






As promised, here's some pics from my trip to NY for my Daughter Alexis' birthday.









As you can see, she's just as insane as me! The last pic is all three of them; Hunter, Paige & Alexis.


It was a good trip back. It's always great when I get to see the kids! I also competed in the annual Haunted Waters Disc Golf tournament. Needless to say, I didn't do so well. I guess that's what I get for not playing but maybe twice a year. All in all, fun was had by all.

Chelsea FC is still at the top of the table in the Premiership, the CBJ are doing better and the Crew is playing in the Eastern Conference Finals (MLS) tonight!

I'm still not sure where everything is going job-wise. I still seem to be "marking time" as they say. Almost 41 & I'm not "there" yet... wherever "there" is. Oh well...

More later...

Ciao.



No comments: