15 September 2008

Runnin' Down A Week(end)



The picture at right will give you some idea of the wind damage we experienced yesterday evening throughout central Ohio. Remnants of hurricane Ike. We had sustained wind speeds of 40+ mph. It went on like this for approximatley 6-7 hours. Not Fun! Amazingly enough, there wasn't any rain to go along with the wind.

Go Blues!!! Chelsea FC won again this weekend! We will get some silver this year.

CBJ training camp starts Saturday @ the Dispatch Ice Haus (attached to Nationwide Arena). Of course, I'll be there. Word is that R.J. Umberger is a BEAST! First home game October 17th against our nemesis...The Preds! They (Preds) have a new slogan this year "Stays With You". I prefer the slogan "Stays With You...Like A Bad Case Of Jock-Itch!!!" Somehow, I don't think it'll fly in Nashville though.

As most of you know, I'm not going to Iraq. For the time being, I'll be here in Central Ohio. Ciao!

No comments: