26 August 2008

A Higher State of Timekeeping



"time is on my side..."

Somehow, I think the Rolling Stones lied when they wrote the lyrics to this song. Really, I prefer Bob Dylans' words..."He not busy being born, is busy dying". O' how these words ring so true that it hurts. Does anyone really understand "What's Goin' On?" Because, if you do, Please, Oh please, clue me in. My life just seems to be spinning in an endless circle...round and round...where is the door outta here? Don't get me wrong, I have a great wife and kids; not to mention an awesome family & friends. It's just that I feel like I'm marking time. Once, just once, in my life I'd like for something to go really right (job-wise). It looks like my overseas deployment won't happen...New York, again. Oh well...

On a very much brighter note...Chelsea FC won again (1-0 v. Wigan). Go Blue!!! Still top o' the league!!!

Until next time...Put your feet in your mouth & keep reaching for your hands.

No comments: