20 August 2008

Dancing on the escalator of life


Do you ever get that feeling that life is just an endless series of steps not really leading anywhere? I mean if you take one step forward somehow you end up at least two steps behind. This is how I feel on a daily basis dealing with New York. I don't even live there anymore (and haven't for quite some time now) and, still, they seem to be able to control certain things in my life. It just makes me want to scream loudly from the top of my lungs (or the bottom; it depends on your point of view, I guess). Two thirds of the way through August, and I'm still in limbo regarding my overseas deployment.
On a much happier note...the Blues won!!! Chelsea FC is on top of the premiership. I know, it's only the very beginning to the season, but they won that first match against Portsmouth in a dominating fashion! Blue is the color, fottball is the game...
As always, I'll keep you posted.
Ciao!

No comments: