09 March 2009

As the daze going speeding by...



Jeez louize... I turn my back for what I thought was only a moment and February turned into March. Things & life have been, like, totally insane lately. Between working at both fire dept and writing for The Hockey Writers, I lost track of posting to this blog. For that, I apologize.


Being a fireman is, well, like being a fireman; although I haven't saved any catz yet this year. I tend to geet assigned to wheeling the Engine and Rescue trucks. It seems to be what I'm good at. And the music blog, Cheap Gas Music, is moving along with about one post a week. I wish that I had time to do more.


Hunter is coming out in April, Woo Hoo!!!!! I'm definately looking forward to that. All three of the kidz will be here this summer. Anyway, I'll try to be more diligent about keeping you updated from now on.


Ciao.

No comments: